Look of the Day

7:19 AM

Hello all my little Sparklers! I know it is a nasty, awful, wet, rainy kind of a day so to cheer myself up a little bit this morning I decided to do a little bit of a Throwback Thursday..I'm throwing it all the way back to the 90s with this Lippie Stix from Colourpop in the Shade "Grunge". Grunge is such a fun shade to wear and its a matte finish. If you haven't tried ColourPop Cosmetics I would definitely go try it! They are exclusively online and they are such high quality products for such a cheap price.
Their Lippie Stix are only $5 a piece and if you sign up they give you a $5 off coupon for your order!!!!!


I've Linked down below where you can purchase "Grunge" if you like this look but I encourage everyone to check out their page!!!! Liquid Lipsticks are very popular right now but a lot of them are 20$ or more a piece! ColourPop has made their own version of a Liquid Lipstick but they call it "Ultra Matte Lip". They are only $6 a piece and the formula is incredible!! If you guys want me to do a favorites blog let me know below and I can talk about my favorite ColourPop products!!!






**Don't Forget to Sparkle**


ColourPop Lippie Stix in the Shade Grunge





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook